- September 19- November 1, 2015 Annual Garden Art
- City Peoples Garden Store, Seattle, WA
- Visit the incredible nursery at City Peoples which will be
filled with local garden art to accentuate your gardens.
- December 4, 5 & 6, 2015
- BAINBRIDGE ISLAND STUDIO TOUR,
Bainbridge Island, WA
- I will be at Studio # 5 at the Waterfront Communty
Center in Winslow.
- This self-drive studio tour features the works of over 50
artists in a large variety of mediums where you are sure to find something for everyone!
Maps are available online or at locations around the island.
- December 11 5-8p & December 12 11a-5p
- TRUNK SHOW at Lysle Style in
- with Artcycled Jewelry and Lysle Style Clothing for womens
Additional events to be posted as they
Artcycled Mosaics offers handmade, one of a kind upcycled
mosaic jewelry, garden art and home accessories. My garden art ranges
from bird baths, mosic fish, tables and outdoor friendly mirrors. My unique
broken china jewelry includes pendants, necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets and belt
buckles all hand cut from upcycled and recycled china plates.
I love to transform cracked or broken plates, china
dishes and serving pieces into unique and new works, giving those old treasured items a
new lease on life with my broken china mosaics. My unique handcrafted mosaic
garden art is designed to enliven any garden setting. Distinctive birdbaths,
birdhouses, tables, jewelry, gifts and garden art are created, in the picassiette
style, with recycled tesserae (tile, pottery, broken china, glass and found objects) when
- I am currently taking orders for commissioned garden
art and jewelry.
- Stop by the darling shop SugarPill
on Capitol Hill where I am showing a nice variety of jewelry. The shop is full of
culinary, apothecary and naturapathic delights and an assortment of other items.
- I have now joined the
Instagram world, visit me at @Artcycled
- August 6, 2015 featured in the Eco Chic section of the
- On July 15, 2014 my work was featured on KOMO TV for a Green Living
- segment by King County Eco Consumer Guide Tom Watson
- I was thrilled to be featured in a short list of
environmentally friendly gift giving ideas for the holidays in the Pacific Magazine of the
November 24, 2013 Seattle Times.
- "For the gardener: Seattles Darcy Thompson
has created Artcycled Mosaics, a collection of upcycled jewelry, garden art and home
accessories. The pieces are made out of recycled materials such as broken china mosaics,
repurposed into new works such as bird baths, small tables and outdoor-friendly mirrors
that add a pop of color to any garden. Thompson brings her
work to art shows around the Seattle area. Check her website for her nearest show or order
My handcrafted garden art and jewelry
pieces make great gifts for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, housewarmings or any
occasion for the garden enthusiast! I hope you enjoy your visit, if you see
something you are interested in please contact me for price and availability. Custom
orders are welcomed and can be designed to suit a particular theme, color combination or
special occasion. Turn around time depends upon the season and my current schedule.