- SHOWS, EVENTS AND GALLERY LOCATIONS
- My unique mosaic jewelry can be found at ArtcycledMosaics.Etsy.Com, at my shows,
and at the retail locations listed below. Please note that the items available
will vary at each retail location. If you are a retail store and are
interested in carrying my jewelry pieces please email me and I'd be happy to send you
wholesale information. If you know of a store that you think would be a good fit for
my jewelry please let me know. Thank you!
Crooked Arbor Gardens - Woodinville, WA - Currently showing a limited amount of garden art. A must visit
location between Woodinville and Redmond. Visit indoor and outdoor gallery space as
well as plants for sale and an amazing series of outdoor spaces. Open April thru
September plus special events, please call or see website for hours as they vary.
Arts Center - Everett, WA - The Schack center features a
wonderful store, art gallery, classess and much more. A nice selection of my
work can be found in the gallery store including necklaces, rings, and
2017 SHOWS AND EXHIBITS
10 - 12 RAGS Wearable Art Show in Fife, WA - A
fundraiser for the Pierce County YWCA Domestic Violence Prevertion Program
- April 29 & 30 Seattle's ART IN BLOOM Studio Tour - Saturday and Sunday
- May 12 & May 13 MARGIN COLAB MOTHER'S DAY MARKET Federal
- July 8 & 9, Saturday and Sunday 10-5 WEDGWOOD ART FESTIVAL- Seattle, WA
- August 11, 12 & 13 BAINBRIDGE
ISLAND STUDIO TOUR, Bainbridge Island, WA
- October 14, 2017 SEATTLE MADE Pop-Up at the Pike
Place Market, Seattle, WA
- November 25, 2017 POP-UP HOLIDAY EVENT AT THE
BROADWAY MARKET 401 Broadway on Capitol Hill, Seattle 10am-3pm on Shop Small
- Support Seattle Made craftspeople in this annual event
featuring apparel, jewelry, foodstuffs, handmade goods and other gifts from local artisans
and manufacturers. I will be showing a variety of my unique broken china jewelry and belt
- Me having fun at The Giant's Garden in Akaroa, NZ
- The most amazing mosaic garden!
- December 1, 2 & 3 BAINBRIDGE
ISLAND STUDIO TOUR, Bainbridge Island, WA
- Friday and Saturday &Sunday 10-5 - I will be at
Studio #3 The Masonic Lodge at 1299 Grow Ave NE (across from the high school) with a nice
variety of garden art, home accessories and my recycled china jewelry and belt buckles.
- This self drive tour features over 50 artists with stops
at studios all over the island. Plan to spend the day, there is always so much great
work to see. Visit www.Bistudiotour.com to see a list of artists on the tour and to
download a map of the locations.
- Additional events will be added as confirmed.
If you would like to be on my show mailing list please email me and let me know
- Previous shows & events include: Anacortes
Festival of the Arts, Best of the Northwest, Bainbridge Island Arts Walk,
Bainbridge Island Studio Tours, Bainbridge Art Museum Pop-Ups, Bainbridge in Bloom Garden
Tour, Bassetti's Crooked Arbor Gardens Art Fair, Bellevue 6th Street Fair, Boise
Flower and Garden Show, Choochokam Arts Festival, City Peoples Garden Art Show, Issaquah
Salmon Days, Northwest Flower & Garden Show, Pop Up Madrona, Puyallup Fair Artists in
Action, RAGS Wearable Art, Sweet Pea Festival, Tacoma Flower & Garden
Show, Schack Fine Arts Holiday Show, Sorticulture, VALA Arts Festival, Wedgwood
Arts Fest and others.
- Photo at Right:
- "Straw House" display flowers in the "Run Little Pigs Run"
- Gold Medal display garden at the 2011 Northwest Flower and Garden Show
View my 2008 Ravenna Park Playground Mosaic
View my 28 piece
courtyard art project at Judkins Park Apartments
- August 6, 2015 featured in the Eco Chic section of the
- July 15, 2014 KOMO TV
- Green Living segment featuring Recycled Art by King County Eco Consumer Guide Tom
Watson and KOMO Anchor Mary Nam http://www.youtube.com/embed/UPX25eAe6IQ?rel=0#YouTube
- November 24, 2013 "Sustainable Gifts
That Keep On Giving" Seattle Times. http://seattletimes.com:80/html/pacificnw/2022201893_greenmarketxml.html.
- I was thrilled to be featured in a short list of environmentally
friendly gift giving ideas for the holidays.
- "For the gardener: Seattles Darcy
Thompson has created Artcycled Mosaics, a collection of upcycled jewelry, garden art and
home accessories. The pieces are made out of recycled materials such as broken china
mosaics, repurposed into new works such as bird baths, small tables and outdoor-friendly
mirrors that add a pop of color to any garden. Thompson brings her work to art shows
around the Seattle area. Check her website for her nearest show or order online."
- July 6, 2008 - "Art In the
Garden Breaks down the Walls" story featuring the Arts Council
Art in the Garden Exhibit in the Everett Herald - http://heraldnet.com/article/20080704/ENT/497872659
- February 21, 2008 - I was very
pleased to be featured in Marty Wingate's 2/21/08 NW Flower and Garden show
article in the Seattle P-I. The following is an exerpt from her article: "Plot
your path to a splendid season. Scratch that garden itch and don't miss these stops
to get you ready for spring. The Northwest Flower &
Garden show gives gardeners a chance to break out of winter for five days and shop for the
coming season. Tools, accessories, furniture and plants, plants, plants, are to be had,
and here's where you can find them.......Decorative glazed tiles (starting at $12) at
Convergence (616) and patterned mosaic vases ($99) at Artcycle Mosaics (614) add color to
the garden, wall or table at any time of year..." For the complete article